Currently Reading:

Currently Reading: Finished This Semester:
Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins Frankenstein- Mary Shelley
The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins
World War Z- Max Brooks

Friday, March 9, 2012

Reading Log 3/9/12



I'm reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins right now. So far, I really like this book and I can't seem to put it down. I actually can't wait to finish this post so I can read it lol. The author's use of imagery brightened my mind and made me feel like I was in the story when she described the Capitol. Her description of the colors and materials used in building the city was welcoming and exciting at the same time. The city seems like a mix between Willy Wonka's factory and the world from Ratchet and Clank. The people seem really creepy and grotesque, but the story is so hooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment