Currently Reading:

Currently Reading: Finished This Semester:
Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins Frankenstein- Mary Shelley
The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins
World War Z- Max Brooks

Monday, March 26, 2012

Reading Log 3/18 - 3/24

I finished reading Catching Fire and moved on to Mockingjay! So far I've been reading a lot more that I usually do, and I'me really enjoying it. I usually set time at night before bed to read, and I find time during many of my classes at school. Since my bus ride is about an hour long every morning, I get a lot of reading time then, too. Catching Fire ended with a total cliffhanger, and it wasn't as good as The Hunger Games, and I've heard that the third book is even worse. The Picture of Dorian Gray is such a slow read, and I really don't like it at all. I know it's good to try new types of books that I wouldn't normally read, but I can never seem to focus on it when I'm trying to read it.

This Week: 367
This Quarter: 892

No comments:

Post a Comment