Currently Reading:

Currently Reading: Finished This Semester:
Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins Frankenstein- Mary Shelley
The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins
World War Z- Max Brooks

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Short List #2

I've been thinking about writing an article about the interactions between the fish in my aquarium. They all react a little differently to food and to each other. There are a few different species in the tank, so the relationships differ vastly.

I'm also thinking about writing a piece on a music album. Maybe a new one that I checked out from the library yesterday or maybe one that I already have. Either way, I think this would be a good topic. I could possibly describe the storyline through the songlist and how the moods change.

No comments:

Post a Comment