Currently Reading:

Currently Reading: Finished This Semester:
Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins Frankenstein- Mary Shelley
The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins
World War Z- Max Brooks

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 5: Top Links

North America's Most Engangered Animals seems interesting because a blogger can write a lot about each type of animal and why it is endangered. I also really like animals, so this caught my eye.

Rainy Mood is an interesting website for late-working highschool students, office employees, or anyone who enjoys the sound of rain. This website plays sounds from a thunderstorm on a loop or it changes tracks seamlessly. Either way, it's a very cool website that I will probably use in the future.

I like the entire website, It's Nice That. I keep stumbling upon links to it, and every link is one that I want to add to this list. So, I decided to add the entire website instead. The photos in this website make me think a little bit more than usual and seem to open my mind up to new views.

2 comments: