Currently Reading:

Currently Reading: Finished This Semester:
Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins Frankenstein- Mary Shelley
The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins
World War Z- Max Brooks

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Short List

This is a picture of a fallout shelter taken by an unknown photographer in 1960. It helps give a picture to what I've learned in US History instead of me making up images in my head. The entire page, actually, interests me and brings a lot of ideas for articles to mind.

I think it would be fun to write a report on the life in my fishtank. Such as the relationships between the different fish. I watch them often so it'd would be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I like the title of your blog. Can't ever go wrong with a John Mayer lyric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1960's photographs are by far the best. x

    ReplyDelete